Are you are tired of constant chaos?
Frustrated with your lack of focus?
Are you an adult or young adult with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) and want to live a happier, more productive, more fulfilling life?
Or perhaps you don’t have an actual diagnosis of ADHD, but maintaining focus and attention is a challenge for you.
Either way, you've come to the right place.
Develop the tools to realize your gifts.
The struggles of ADHD are real --and so are the gifts.
Never underestimate your ability to do great things. Together we will embark on a goal-oriented journey on which you will develop the tools, strategies and confidence you need to get where you want to go.
Are you ready to tap into your unique style of being in the world
– with ease and grace?
The good news: You've already started by seeking a coach-partner who can help you create the life you want!
I offer action-oriented coaching in a supportive, creative environment to help you:
- develop systems and strategies to manage your time better, organize your physical space or establish an exercise routine
- be accountable for meeting deadlines and goals that lead to your desired results
- learn better communication tools
- improve your ability to shift attention among tasks, people or emotions
- experiment with different behaviors and belief systems