Are you on the cusp of a new direction in life?
Ready to get traction and move forward?
When you want to make a change in your life, having a skilled professional coach on your team is a great way to help you move to the next rung on the ladder. Where else can you find someone who will give you 100% undivided attention and honest feedback? Someone who will challenge you to take action – and hold you accountable without judgment?
You are in the right place!
Are you ready to team with a guide who will believe in you until you develop the skills and confidence to believe in yourself? With one-on-one coaching, let’s work together to help you create what you want.
We’ll make a good teamwork and work well together if you:
- Are looking to start a new business
- Looking for improved work-life balance
- Considering a career or academic transition
- Need a confidential place to discuss work challenges
- Desire improved communications at work or at home
- Feel stuck in your decision-making process for moving ahead
- Are willing to experiment and take risks in order to create the life you want
- Are burdened with constant inner chatter that seems to sabotage your every move
Ready to have a partner on your journey? Here’s what I offer:
- Action-oriented coaching
- Confidential setting with appointments available in person, by phone or via Skype
- 25 years of combined experience as a coach and therapist
- Instruction in Taming Your Gremlin®, a method to reduce self-sabotaging habits
- A supportive, creative environment to experiment with different behaviors and belief systems
- Accountability for meeting deadlines and goals that are tied to desired results
- Experimentation with communication tools to improve and enrich your professional and personal relationships
- A partnership, teaming up with you to be your BEST SELF!
Ready to create your own success story? Here’s what you get:
- Confidence to choose a direction is in alignment with your true self
- Expanded skills to shift your perspective and open the floodgate to your creativity
- Concrete techniques to strengthen authentic communication
- Streamlined performance, personally and professionally
- Freed-up energy by dissolving outdated beliefs and ineffective habits
- Richer relationships with your family, friends, and colleagues
- More trust in yourself and in your personal leadership – giving you confidence to boldly lead others
- Don’t settle for one more hour of a life that is anything less than awesome.