Reporter/Editor: Look to Jane Massengill for salient quotes on ADHD and related issues
Looking for an expert to comment on ADHD, self-sabotage, and other personal or professional issues? Call me – perhaps my expertise can enrich your article or news program. Let’s talk! I love to contribute.
Specific article ideas include:
- Adult ADHD – Is coaching really a better bet than therapy for adults with ADHD? It all depends on the coach, the therapist and the client.
- Self-sabotage – Why people fall into this trap, and how to get out
- Life coaching – You don’t need to have a “problem” to work with a coach – just a goal
- Executive/professional coaching – How good communication and professional coaching fit hand in hand in the workplace
- Adults in personal or professional transition – The “gulp” moment of decision in a career change
- Communication challenges – “Why” and “No” – communication zappers
- Stress management – The illusion of balance
- Time management – There’s no such thing as managing time.
- “7 ways to Conquer ADHD clutter”
- Parenting – Taming Your Gremlin® for Kids: A Roadmap for Raising a Confident Child™, How to express anger without hurting your children, Save your child thousands of dollars in therapy as an adult by following some simple steps.
Bio: Jane Massengill, LCSW
Master Certified Coach
If you looked for a single thread running through Jane Massengill’s career as a social worker, therapist and professional coach, it would be her commitment to bring out the best in people.
A Master Certified Coach specializing in adults with ADHD, entrepreneurs, professionals and parents, Jane Massengill, LCSW helps people around the globe bring order to their chaos and experiment with new possibilities!
Jane came to coaching when she was working with internationally recognized psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen. Realizing how coaching could benefit Dr. Amen’s clients, Jane gained her certification from The Coaches Training Institute in 1998 and, later, earned the Master Certified Coach designation.
Jane contributed the chapter on “ADD Coaching” to Dr. Amen’s New York Times bestseller, Healing ADD. In addition, she was a contributing author for the ADDA Guidelines for ADD Coaches.
A sought-after speaker, trainer, and facilitator on the topics of coaching, adult ADHD, self-sabotage, and related topics, Jane presents to groups nationally and internationally.
In addition to her private coaching practice and speaking engagements, Jane is the Director of The Gremlin-Taming® Institute. She is known for her programs and teleclasses on the Gremlin-Taming Method specially geared to professionals, parents, and kids.
Learn more about Jane: Read her C.V.