Reporter/Editor: Look to Jane Massengill for salient quotes on ADHD and related issues
Looking for an expert to comment on ADHD, self-sabotage, and other personal or professional issues? Call me – perhaps my expertise can enrich your article or news program. Let’s talk! I love to contribute.
Specific article ideas include:
- Adult ADHD – Is coaching really a better bet than therapy for adults with ADHD? It all depends on the coach, the therapist and the client.
- Self-sabotage – Why people fall into this trap, and how to get out
- Life coaching – You don’t need to have a “problem” to work with a coach – just a goal
- Executive/professional coaching – How good communication and professional coaching fit hand in hand in the workplace
- Adults in personal or professional transition – The “gulp” moment of decision in a career change
- Communication challenges – “Why” and “No” – communication zappers
- Stress management – The illusion of balance
- Time management – There’s no such thing as managing time.
- “7 ways to Conquer ADHD clutter”
- Parenting – Taming Your Gremlin® for Kids: A Roadmap for Raising a Confident Child™, How to express anger without hurting your children, Save your child thousands of dollars in therapy as an adult by following some simple steps.